Together with 160+ Sigmax experts, we enable thousands of professionals to do their work more conveniently and make their business processes more efficient. We accomplish this with our software for customers at both national and international level. Our portfolio includes large cities and leading public transport companies, but also well-known security organizations and field service companies. Working smarter and more efficiently with software, that’s what it’s all about!
As a software company with Headquarters in the Netherlands and local office in Brussels, our focus is on “empowering professionals everywhere”. The Law Enforcement business unit empowers local authorities to coordinate and enforce a safe and liveable city. We do this by means of our software platform for supervision & enforcement “CityControl” and an accounting and financial tool “CityFinance”.
CityControl is a platform for parking enforcement and the digitally enforcement closures through license plate recognition cameras. Meanwhile, 186 municipalities are using CityControl including Antwerp, Ghent and Brussels.
CityFinance offers a real accounting and financial tool allowing a better follow-up of the perception of parking fines and receivables by local authorities.
With these solutions, government authorities and parking companies have more time for their core business and Sigmax contributes to the creation of safe and liveable cities within the Benelux region.
To support our commercial activities, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager for Belgium.
This will be your job
Do you recognize yourself as an IT savvy, independent, driven, commercial Account Manager? Do you want to contribute to making (large) cities in Belgium safer and more liveable through our software? And do you have a good command of the French and Flemish language?
As an Account Manager, you will continue to introduce mobile solutions for enforcement and supervision to the Belgian market. You are a winner and you go all out to expand your customer base. It is also important that as an Account Manager you understand the government customer like no other. You easily make new contacts to expand our Belgian customer base, but you also keep an eye and ear for – and cherish the relationship with – existing customers and contacts. Besides giving clear advice, you know how to convert business processes into appropriate mobile solutions for our Belgian customers. You know how to convince people with your expertise. In this position you are part of a dynamic international team in a fast growing market. In this position you are part of the Belgian entity in full expansion in collaboration with the sales and marketing team of your entity. You report to your Teamlead.
What makes you unique
- You obtained a bachelor or master degree in a relevant domain (ICT, Economics, Marketing, Business, etc.);
- At least 7 years’ experience in the IT services & consultancy industry, by preference in a commercial role;
- We work a lot with and for local municipalities: you therefore have demonstrable work experience with Business-to-Government market. Experience in the world of tenders is a big advantage;
- Confirmed knowledge of ICT (software solutions, mobile application, operational processes, etc.);
- You have a commercial spirit and results and client satisfaction are your top priority;
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate in team, capacity to develop a network and forge strategic bonds with clients; ;
- You work methodically and carefully;
- Proficiency in Flemish/Dutch is mandatory, excellent knowledge of French required and knowledge of English is an advantage.
This is what you do it for
- A pleasant and open company culture, while collaborating with top colleagues who are themselves passionate about technologies and what they do;
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package in line with your skills and experience;
- A position initially based in the Brussels-Capital Region with frequent travel to the Flemish Region
- A daily contribution to the realization of liveable and safe cities;
- A dynamic Belgian IT company in full expansion;
- A modern company where new, appealing technologies are used;
- You receive a lot of autonomy and responsibility in your daily work.
Interested? Don’t hesitate!
Does this job fit you? Then send us your resume and motivational letter by clicking on the ‘solliciteer direct’ button. For more information you can call Yordi Zeijpveld (Corporate Recruiter) +31(0)53 480 3100. By applying you are agreeing with our terms. Your information will be handled confirm privacy laws and will only be used for recruitment purposes.
We ask new employees for proof of good behavior. So we can ask you to show us a ‘uittreksel strafregister’ OR ‘Extrait de casier judiciaire”.