Together with 160+ colleagues, Sigmax makes the work of thousands of professionals easier and business processes more efficient. We do this with software for customers at both national and international level. Our portfolio includes large cities like Amsterdam and Brussels, leading public transport companies but also well-known security organisations and service companies that install your central heating boiler at home. It is all about working smarter and more efficiently through software.
As a software company with a wonderful base at the Kennispark in Enschede, “empowering professionals everywhere” is our slogan. At the SequriX business unit we do this specifically for security companies, nationally and internationally. By digitizing alarm follow-ups, surveillance and reception services, we make sure security organizations are future proof with our software. The SaaS solution is suitable for both starting freelancers and international players in the industry. This way, we make SequriX the software standard for security companies that want to work smarter and more efficiently.
This will be your job
As a Software Architect you will have a key role in developing our software product and making sure it is up-to-date and future proof. Together with our software development team, you define the technical direction of our product in relation to ever-changing customer-and-market demands.
You develop strategic software lines within well-known architecture styles, patterns and best practices. For this, you need strong analytical skills to translate customer demands and market changes into a high-quality plan and implementation. You have a key position in the further development of our product as a cloud solution. In that process security, usability and scalability of our software will be part of your primary tasks. You are going to work on the newest .NET, a N-Tier architecture, SQL Server, multi-tenant, multi-language and encryption with an eye for product performance.
What makes you unique
- You obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- You have at least of 5 years’ experience in software development;
- You are a problem solver with strong analytical skills;
- You can recall several examples from your own experience in working with complex issues in software development;
- You can describe yourself as someone with a hands-on experience;
- Words like proactive and innovative apply to you.
This is what you do it for
- A great team, with a nice mix of young talent and experienced colleagues;
- Working in a growing organisation which creates new opportunities;
- You contribute to a product that is used internationally;
- Attention to health: we pay (partly) for your fitness subscription and provide free fruit every day (and we also have the best freshly ground coffee);
- A unique working environment in an iconic building;
- Friday afternoon drinks, staff weekends and other cool outings.
Interested? Don’t hesitate!
Do you see yourself working as part of our team? Then send us your resume and motivational letter by clicking on the ‘solliciteer direct’ button. For more information you can call Yordi Zeijpveld (Corporate Recruiter) +31(0)53 480 3100. By applying you are agreeing with our terms. Your information will be handled confirm privacy laws and will only be used for recruitment purposes.
Currently living abroad (not in the Netherlands)? Please tell us a bit more about your plans on moving to the Netherlands in your motivational letter.
We ask for proof of good behaviour in our onboardingprocess.